Probate, Trust, and Guardianship Litigation
Peck Ritchey, LLC vigorously represents all parties to decedent’s estate litigation, trust litigation and contested guardianships. In addition to will and trust contests, Peck Ritchey, LLC handles disputed accountings, recovery of assets, claims, heirship disputes, and scores of other potential estate and guardianship litigation. The attorneys of Peck Ritchey, LLC are recognized leaders in estate, trust and guardianship litigation. Kerry Peck was also asked by the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education to author chapters on Will Contests and Guardianship.
We are prepared to handle a variety of cases related to probate, estate, and trust litigation, including cases involving:
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Citations to Recover and Discover Assets
- Decedent’s Estate Litigation
- Lack of Mental Capacity
- Removal of Executors, Trustees and Agents under Power of Attorney
- Theft, Improper Withdrawals and Mismanagement
- Total Return Trusts
- Trust Contests
- Trust Construction, Interpretation and Reformation
- Will Contests
- Will Construction, Interpretation and Reformation
At Peck Ritchey, LLC, our Chicago team knows what it takes to represent your interests in litigation involving probate, estate, and trust matters, so call us today at (855) 328-5787 and learn more about what our experienced team is prepared to do for you.