The boutique law firm of Peck Bloom, LLC concentrates its practice in all aspects of probate, estate planning, guardianship and tax law with an emphasis on the litigation of contested wills, trusts, and guardianship. Peck Bloom, LLC represents all parties in decedent’s estate litigation, trust litigation, contested guardianship as well as other areas of fiduciary litigation.
Peck Bloom, LLC’s lawyers have 100 years of combined experience in the field of probate litigation and planning. Peck Bloom, LLC strongly believes in its responsibility to serve as leaders in both the profession and the community at large. Our firm is a recognized leader in many professional and civic organizations that improve our community.
How we can help you
- Are you or your family dealing with a dispute over the interpretation of a will?
- Is there another beneficiary, such as a charity, who is mentioned in the will and now you are facing a dispute over the distribution of assets?
- Have you recently started a family, or added to your family and want to protect their future?
- Have you recently lost a family member and need to close their accounts, distribute their assets to beneficiaries or sell their property?
- Does your family disagree about the management of the family business?
- Are you suspecting financial, physical abuse or neglect of a senior?
- Do you have a family member who has been diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease and needs a guardian?
- Is your child with special needs turning 18?
Click here to learn more about our firm's practice areas.
Peck Bloom, LLC presently has four offices: in downtown Chicago, Northbrook, Orland Park and Skokie.
Contact the Firm
To speak with a lawyer about any of the above legal issues, call 312.201.0900 or send an email through the firm's contact page.