Peck Bloom, LLC offers a broad scope of services including ranging from basic estate planning to complex litigation. The estate planning lawyers at Peck Bloom have proven experience in reducing exposure to gift, estate and inheritance taxes, as well as special needs planning. Our estate planning lawyers provide advice on techniques that can be used not only upon death, but during your life to enable wealth to pass on to your intended beneficiaries in the most tax efficient manner possible.
Peck Bloom’s Chicago litigation lawyers are recognized leaders in estate, trust and guardianship litigation. Peck Bloom represents all parties to decedent’s estate litigation, trust litigation, contested guardianship as well as other areas of fiduciary litigation. In addition to will and trust contests, Peck Bloom handles disputed accountings, recovery of assets, claims, heirship disputes, disputed guardianships and other estate litigation.
- Probate, Trust, and Guardianship Litigation
- Administration of Estates, Trusts, and Guardianships
- Estate Planning
- Alzheimer's Disease Planning
- Elder Law
- Asset Protection
- Special Needs Planning
- Corporate Law, including Small and Family Business Planning
- Guardianship Administration
- Guardianship Litigation
- Elder Abuse, Neglect, and Financial Exploitation