- Advises individuals and banks charged with the administration of estates and trusts. Guides fiduciaries through the probate process, appearing in court as required, assisting with the transfer of assets, and resolution of claims, as well as the implementation of the decedent’s estate plans.
- Vigorously represents all parties in will contests and contested guardianships, including minors and disabled adults.
- Peck Ritchey, LLC Ranked in 2022 “Best Law Firms”
- Peck Ritchey, LLC has a new Chicago home!
- Estate Planning in the COVID-19 Era
May 30, 2013: “A Mind is a Valuable Thing to Waste”, Holy Family, Des Plaines, IL
April 22, 2013: “Ethical Issues with End of Life Decision Making”, Skokie Hosptial, Skokie, IL
September 5, 2012: “Guardianship”, Greek American Rehab Center, Wheeling, IL
October 21, 2011: “Powers of Attorney”, Marianjoy Hospital and Rehab, Wheaton, IL
May 17, 2011: . “Dementia – Could This be You or Someone You Know”, The Abington of Glenview, Glenview, IL
May 12, 2011: “Dementia – Could This be You or Someone You Know”, Evanston Public Library, Evanston, IL
May 10, 2011: “Dementia – Could This be You or Someone You Know”, Edgebrook Chicago Public Library, Chicago, IL
May 9, 2011: “Dementia – Could This be You or Someone You Know”, River Forest Public Library, River Forest, IL