Peter M. Brady is an associate attorney at Peck Ritchey, LLC. He represents individuals, families, financial and medical institutions and various fiduciaries. Peter earned his Juris Doctor from Loyola University Chicago School of Law, where he was on the Dean’s List each of his three years there. He was also awarded with CALI awards for excellence in legal writing and advocacy. Prior
to law school, Peter graduated from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign where he earned a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science.
Peter concentrates his practice Trust and Probate Litigation, Will Contests, Fiduciary Defense Litigation, Guardianship Litigation, Elder Law and Trust, Probate and Guardianship Administration. Peter has been named an Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2019, by his peers as one of the best attorneys in Illinois, an honor which is bestowed on up to only 2.5% of the attorneys in Illinois annually.
- Peck Ritchey, LLC Ranked in 2022 “Best Law Firms”
- Congratulations 2021 Super Lawyers!
- Peck Ritchey, LLC has a new Chicago home!
- Estate Planning in the COVID-19 Era
- Seven Peck Ritchey, LLC Attorneys Named 2019 Super Lawyers
- Peck Ritchey, LLC Welcomes Associate Attorney Peter Brady!
- Seven Attorneys of Peck Ritchey, LLC Named 2019 Super Lawyers/Rising Stars for Chicago Trust and Estate Litigation