Laney Reed is an associate attorney at Peck Ritchey, LLC. In addition to representing individuals and families, Laney represents financial institutions, medical institutions, and various fiduciaries.Laney earned her Juris Doctor with Distinction from the University of Iowa College of Law. During law school, Laney was a Founding Member and Co-Chair of the National Lawyers Guild at Iowa Law, Co-President of Law Students for Reproductive Justice, and a member of the Equal Justice Foundation. Prior to attending law school, Laney graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Texas State University.
Prior to joining Peck Ritchey, LLC, Laney was a Judicial Law Clerk with the 7th Judicial District of Iowa.
Laney’s practice areas include Trust and Probate Litigation, Guardianship Litigation and Administration, Estate Administration, Will Contests, Fiduciary Defense Litigation, and Elder Law. She is an active member of the Chicago Bar Association and Illinois State Bar Association.
- Trust and Probate Litigation
- Guardianship Litigation and Administration
- Estate Administration
- Fiduciary Defense Litigation
- Elder Law, with an emphasis on contested trusts and estates
- University of Iowa College of Law – JD
- Texas State University – BA in Communications
- Illinois State Bar Association