Kyle T. Fahey is a partner at Peck Ritchey, LLC. In addition to representing individuals and families, Kyle represents financial institutions, medical institutions and various fiduciaries.
Kyle earned his Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law, where he graduated cum laude as well as earned a certificate in business law. During Law school, Kyle was regularly named to the Dean’s List and received CALI awards for excellence in Complex Litigation and Corporate Finance. Prior to law school, Kyle graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he earned a Bachelor’s degree in English Literature. Kyle’s practice areas include Trust and Probate Litigation, Guardianship Litigation and Administration, Estate Administration, Will Contests, Fiduciary Defense Litigation, and Elder Law. He is an active member of the Chicago Bar Association and Illinois State Bar Association.
- Vigorously represents all parties in estate and trust disputes and in contested guardianships including minors and disabled adults.
- Advises fiduciaries charged with the administration of estates and trusts. Guides fiduciaries through the probate process, appearing in court as required, assisting them in the transfer of assets, and resolution of claims, as well as the implementation of the decedent’s estate plan.
- Kerry Peck Included in 2024 edition of the Best Lawyers in America®
- Peck Ritchey, LLC Ranked in 2023 “Best Law Firms”
- 3 Peck Ritchey, LLC Lawyers Named to 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™
- Peck Ritchey, LLC Ranked in 2022 “Best Law Firms”
- Congratulations 2021 Super Lawyers!
- Peck Ritchey, LLC has a new Chicago home!
- Estate Planning in the COVID-19 Era
- Seven Peck Ritchey, LLC Attorneys Named 2019 Super Lawyers
- Seven Attorneys of Peck Ritchey, LLC Named 2019 Super Lawyers/Rising Stars for Chicago Trust and Estate Litigation
- Trust and Probate Litigation
- Guardianship Litigation and Administration
- Estate Administration
- Fiduciary Defense Litigation
- Elder Law
- Trust and estate law
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin– Madison, B.A., English Literature
- Chicago Bar Association:
• Probate Practice
Committee • Young Lawyers Section Estate Planning Committee
- Illinois State Bar Association:
• Young Lawyer’s Division
- American Bar Association
Loyola Academy Bar Association