Daniel J. Lynch is an associate attorney at Peck Ritchey, LLC. In addition to representing individuals and families, Dan represents financial institutions, medical institutions, and various fiduciaries.
Dan earned his Juris Doctor from The John Marshall Law School, where he graduated cum laude and was awarded the Order of John Marshall. During law school, Dan served as an Associate Justice on the John Marshall Moot Court Honors Council and was Staff Editor for the John Marshall Law Review.
Additionally, Dan was awarded the Highest Grade Award in his Constitutional Law I & II courses. Prior to law school, Dan earned his Bachelor of Science from the University of Iowa in Political Science with a minor in Economics.
Daniel’s practice areas include Trust and Probate Litigation, Guardianship Litigation and Administration, Estate Administration, Will Contests, Fiduciary Defense Litigation, and Elder Law. He is an active member of the Chicago Bar Association and Illinois State Bar Association.
- Kerry Peck Included in 2024 edition of the Best Lawyers in America®
- Peck Ritchey, LLC Ranked in 2023 “Best Law Firms”
- 3 Peck Ritchey, LLC Lawyers Named to 2023 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America™
- Peck Ritchey, LLC Ranked in 2022 “Best Law Firms”
- Peck Ritchey, LLC Welcomes Associate Attorney Daniel J. Lynch!
- Peck Ritchey, LLC has a new Chicago home!
- Estate Planning in the COVID-19 Era
- Trust and Probate Litigation,
- Guardianship Litigation and Administration,
- Estate Administration,
- Will Contests,
- Fiduciary Defense Litigation
- Elder Law
- Juris Doctor – University of Illinois at Chicago School of Law, Cum Laude
- BS Political Science - University of Iowa
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association